We have a new Suite 3 beta to try with updates listed below.
- now displays the total time of a cycle at the top of the Cycle window
- added cycle markers, like Easy Show
- cycle settings -> 'do not activate button' option now saves if unchecked
- when deleting a page, all positioning was lost in Easy View 2. Now it is kept.
- can now copy/paste multiple cycle blocks
- 3d patch is no longer lost in Easy View when creating a new page
- fixed crash adding .mov multimedia
- solved crashed when closing the Palettes window.
- cycle now plays with midi trigger
- pallete now works with rgb W + UV + Amber
- layer column widths now saved when closing and opening
- previously if you moved a fixture, the output patch channels would not move. This is now fixed.
- added fade times to the page toolbar to make it easier to set
- now, when editing the text of lots of buttons in the console, Suite3 keeps the 'text' setup field visible when selecting a different buttons
- Suite 3 now displays 'extra color' channels in fixture preview window
- Easytime now has a button to play all from the beginning
- various aesthetic changes to interface